Monday, July 7, 2008

Mum - by popular demand

Apparantly I am no longer wanted on this blog - as everyone wants to see mum and her favourite babies - so I will give in - JUST THIS ONCE.... so here are some photos of mum and her babies, and of course some of me - so you don't forget who this really is all about.

Mum has been working hard, but getting tired and emotional really easily. I guess she hasn't worked a job in over a decade - and this is certainly quite a demanding one. She works with the babies aged 3 - 8 months, in two different rooms, and she's started to pick a few favourites, or maybe they picked her - who knows.


Above: Safina - Mum's favourite. - having a giggle

Above: Mum changing Emmanuel - it turned out to be a nasty experience.

Above: Mum with the very cheeky Daisy

Above: Mum with Finn - something is clearly amusing her - and not so much him.


Above: Mum feeing Amalie


Now to remind you who this blog is really about - here are photos of me..


Above: me and my baby - Abdul

Above: me and fat jack having cuddles. This kid is fatter than kids twice his age.

Above: Abdul at his 3rd birthday party

Above: feeding time.

I will update again soon - but for now - bye bye

No comments: